2017 Spring volunteering
Registration opens 11/11/2016
Expo Setup Crew
- Volunteers will help our staff on Friday afternoon move the race packets and organize the booth for the KidFest Expo at Century II Expo Hall.
- Shift: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Start/Finish Line Setup
- Volunteers will help our staff Saturday morning to set up the start/finish line area.
- Shift: 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Volunteers will help register and hand out packets to the runners at the KidFest Expo in Century II Expo Hall.
- Shifts: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Come be a part of one of the midwest's premier race events!
Thank you to all of our 2016 volunteers for helping make the 4th Annual Prairie Fire Spring Half Marathon a HUGE success!!
Visit our volunteer website at: